Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mini Logo 55mm A-Cut Wheels Review


   I was recently given a set of the A-Cut 55mm wheels to test out along with a set of the Mini Logo bearings. The wheels are very nice, they have a beautiful shape to them. This shape is their A-Cut shape also known as their "All Terrain" shape. This name does these wheels justice because they are SMOOTH, perfect for rough east coast terrain. For anyone that likes a little bit of a bigger wheel that's nice and wide these would be the wheels for you. They have a 101a hardness and are made with similar high quality urethane that Bones uses for their wheels. 101a means these wheels are a little bit harder, perfect for powerslides, I typically rode 99a but I honestly can't feel a difference in the 101a except longer slides and it holds the shape of the wheel longer. I've been riding these wheels for about 2 months now, I'll post some pics below so you can see how they hold up.

The Mini Logo bearings are another product I was given to test out. I ride my bearings for a long time, the last set of Lucky's I had were all cracked and it was pretty refreshing to get a new set. These bearings are nice, they roll smooth and remind me somewhat of Bones Reds. These bearings are much cheaper than Bones Reds price wise, quality wise you're getting about the same. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a good set of bearings but doesn't have a lot of cash to spend, a lot of skate shops carry these bad boys for right around 10 dollars.


Side view of the wheel. Nice clean, classic look to it.

The width of these wheels are perfect, very nice shape.

Nice picture to see the shape of these wheels. They lock in great and I haven't had any problems with flat spots. These wheels are the real deal.

Once again I'd like to thank Jersey Mike from Mini Logo, along with the rest of the Militants, also Skate One Corporation for giving me the opportunity to test these products out. You guys are the best and always make an awesome product. Read more about these products at www.minilogoskateboards.com or check out Mini Logo on Facebook!

GET MILITANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment